7.7.08

The Haggis

Hello everyone! We are safe in York and absolutely in love with every moment of it.

Internet is a bit scarce, so am catching a few minutes of web-time in Damien's (of York Theatre Royal) place while we wait for what will be an awesome haggis dinner.

When I was a kid I had a book I loved very much, and it was about a stuffed bear who had a thing for haggis. He would heave home a haggis ball every night, and had a lovely relationship with a warm lady cook who would make it special for him. And I wondered ever since, what haggis tastes like, as he (the bear, naturally) looked like he died and went to heaven with every munch.

Priya is next to me laughing at what was to be typed as 'haggises'.

What is the plural form for haggis anyway?

Tonight I will know what the bear had in his mind when he had his daily fix.

No comments: